The Project Management Coordinator role will be responsible for assimilating project information from a variety of resources into the appropriate reports, systems and databases.
- Collaborate with the team of Project and Program Managers to support bringing each project to completion on time and within budget.
- Utilize the project data to create dashboards and improve the performance of execution to plan.
- Detail out accurate schedule estimates and prepare summary reports for management.
- Master a variety of different systems including but not limited to Confluence, Jira, SAP and Planview.
Characteristics for Success:
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative within cross functional teams.