As the Revenue Growth Manager you will directly support the Walmart Sales team. You will be responsible for partnering with Sales Leadership to develop the strategies and plans necessary to meet the organization’s revenue growth deliverables for your area of responsibility. Your main focus will be working with the enterprise’s data sources and trade solutions to harvest insight and influence the pricing and promotional actions needed to drive business results while adhering to the commercial strategy and acting coherently within the marketplace. This will require both exceptional analytical skills and strong collaboration with other functions including Sales and Finance.
What you will do:
· Creation of the customer/channel topline (revenue) plan for beverages and appliances
· Assists with the development of 52 price/package/promotional plan to achieve revenue and growth goals
· Evaluation of customer specific growth drivers
· Linkage between account team and headquarter teams on evaluation of sources of growth and key plan drivers
· In Year Topline Management & Execution
· Responsible for the development of gap closures for approval of commercial guardrail exceptions and any additional funds required in excess of plan
· Develops customer team revenue forecast (volume, price, trade) and accuracy within supporting forecasting and trade management systems
· Evaluation of Joint Business Plan (JBP) metrics with Customer (e.g. revenue, customer margin, share)
· Identification of customer specific insight through utilization of the enterprise’s Trade Promotional Optimization platform
· Evaluation of promotional effectiveness for customer activities (Return On Investment (ROI), Household (HH) penetration)
· Provide a linkage from sales team to headquarter RGM team to ensure delivery of thought leadership & analytical acumen to account team
· Stewardship of Sales Team Performance Management Routine
· Accountable for team routines measuring key topline Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) – volume, price/mix, revenue drivers
· Responsible for stewardship of performance vs plan drivers, inclusive of internal annual business planning and quarterly reviews with Commercial/Sales leadership
What you must have:
· Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, and 7 years of experience in analytics, finance, sales, marketing or related field
· Prefer experience in a “Fortune 500” company, or in the Consumer Packaged Goods, Beverage, Small Appliance or related industries
· Experience with Walmart is a plus
· Ability to work across multiple data sources to provide a holistic perspective
· Ability to think systemically & lead complex processes
· Self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment
· Ability to influence (without authority) decision making across multiple levels and functions of an organization to drive results
· Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel & PowerPoint)
Keurig Dr Pepper (KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America with dual headquarters in Burlington, MA and Plano, TX, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug test, as applicable for the role.